If you are looking to have your own blog either as a standalone resource or as an extension to a business or personal site, we are able to host, install, configure and theme the blog software of your choice. If you are using our CMS system then we are able to include blog functionality directly integrated, if not then we would strongly recommend Wordpress as this is fast becoming the industry standard for blogging.
Having a blog can bring many benefits to both the individual and business as it allows frequent, easy updates of both important and trivial information in a format easily digested by search engines. Having a blog allows you to communicate news and ideas to your clients or followers and with comments enabled, allows a good way to collaborate and share feedback with them.
Typically, installing Wordpress would involve :
- Suitable hosting (either as part of your main website if compatible) or on a standalone server which we can provide.
- Installation and configuration of the Wordpress software - we can take care of the whole process for you.
- Theming or branding the Blog. This can be as simple as adding your logo to an existing blog template or as elaborate as developing a custom theme based on your existing website or a completely new idea.
If you are looking to expand your influence into the Social Media arena with Facebook or Twitter, we are able to provide a number of ways to help with this.
On the most basic level, we can integrate feed information from your existing Facebook, Twitter or other accounts with your website to show your visitors all the latest information.
On a more advanced level, if you are using a blog or news system on your website, we can link this together with your Facebook / Twitter pages so that when you perform an update on your main website, your social media pages are updated automatically.
One thing that is important (particularly for businesses) is to have consistent branding across your website and your other information sources. To that effect we can produce graphic or HTML elements to be used when customising your social media pages to provide real cohesion to the end user whilst working within the constraints imposed by the third party site.
If you are looking for a way to communicate and collaborate online, a Forum can be a good choice (although it does require time and effort to maintain). Pefect Blue are able to configure your Forum software as either part of your main site or as we would recommend, as a standalone site.
Setting up a forum is a similar process to configuring a blog :
- Establish suitable hosting - we would recommend a standalone server which we can provide.
- Installation and configuration of the forum software - we can take care of the whole process for you.
- Theming or branding the Forum. This could be simply adding your logo to an existing theme or developing a custom theme to your requirements.
Why Choose Perfect Blue
With so many web design companies around, it is important to choose the right one. To help you make the right decision, we have compiled a list of what our key qualities. Here is a quick overview of the things you may want to know about Perfect Blue.
Samples of Our Work
To see some examples of our latest or greatest work, please view our portfolio.