How to Request an Estimate
Remember when filling in the estimate request form that the more information you are able to provide, the less likely it is that we will need to contact you and ask for further information before quoting a price.
Information we usually need includes:
- Details about the domain name for your website.
- Details of your design preferences - are we designing from scratch or do you have a logo or branding to design around. Are there any other websites that you particularly like the design of?
- Timescales - do you have a fixed deadline or are you flexible?
- How many pages - if your site is fairly static (i.e. not linked to a database) approximately how many pages do you anticipate?
- Will you need forms on the site such as a contact us form or an estimate request similar to this?